- Outlining potential risks in the community
- Describing inappropriate touching and the associated feeling
- Identifying community helpers
- Identifying people who can provide personal safety assistance
- Learning how to react to a stranger
- Recognizing and responding properly to traffic signs and signals
- Practising new road safety skills in the miniature village by driving battery powered jeeps
The Children’s Safety Village of Brant is a charity that relies on donations from the community.
We would like to thank the Police Services who generously work in partnership with us to facilitate our safety programming.
Make sure you check for available dates on our online calendar before booking your class.
Six Nations schools attend on Mondays. Brant County and Norfolk County schools attend on Tuesdays. City of Brantford schools attend on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.